Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Don't be deceived by TV drama

Thru' out our life, we are told of being filial piety.  The TV will show the mum and father took pain to tell their children what is wrong and what is right.

But, this is NOT True at all.

My parents don't think like that.

I think they think I can think on my own so why bother and they sent me to school, the school has moral education so let the teachers do their jobs.

So, in reality, if you have a pre-conceived idea how parents should be, then you will be in misery like me.

Cos my parents are sucked in their own world of troubles and problems that they can't be bothered or bother to know what kind of problems you are going thru'

And the TV depicting the parents being like that is really a JOKE or story that they spin that touch people's heart is really fake.

My mum for one, never look at me in her eyes...cos she hates the sight of me...cos she wants a beautiful daughter but I turned out not in her eyes....cos I got the ugliest eyes in the whole world...I felt miserable about it too...but what can I do right......I only know this after so many years of questioning cos I never fathom why she treated me so coldly....

She never bother to care for me....I guess she had gone thru terrible childhoold and youth and as an adult and thus turned her to be a cold monster....

So, what can I say ?

I am angry.  All the time.

Cos she never listen to me....like in TV drama where it is perfectly to have normal conversation between mum and child.

We never have normal conversation.  Even though I am 45 this year.

And she never realise that the more she treated me like that, the more God wants me to stick around cos my flat application never got thru successfully :(

No comments:

Post a Comment