Just got a What's App message from my classmates - that they were discussing about ME....and they thought I have failed my exam....
I was so mad I shot back and told them off thru the What's App
Really, I didn't know that people like that exists....I mean I do know but I can't believe they are from my classmates.
I tried to rationale - they are too young...for most of them are only 25 the most
Oyeah....they are the products of ONE-CHILD Policy cos they came from CHINA....
So, China people are like that.... they think they are the best but really they SUCKS.....
Their attitudes REALLY SUCKS....
To me, I think they will fail miserably cos the real world you will meet far more cleverer people than you
Well....if only I have not worked so hard to earn that petty money, would today be a different siutation ?
Anyway, I wanted the money...so this is the route I have taken....
I just see their true colour
But, to be cornered and being bullied like that is really terrible
So scared of being joining....really I wish I become so Successful that next time they will come and beg me to join me...ha ha... that would be the day...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment